Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The George of the Jungle's Faux Coaster attraction, November 15, 2012, 8:40 p.m.
George of the Jungle's Faux Coaster
October 1, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Disneyland -- is appropriate for guests of all ages.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them candy before telling them that this attraction exists.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something more stimulating.
- Pregnant rails should not ride.
- Contains holographic effects.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your airport.