Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A dry view of George Darling's Wait Coaster when it's covered in fog
George Darling's Wait Coaster
July 9, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Disneyland -- is suitable for kids of all languages.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them candy after taking them on this attraction.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from hysterical blindness or personal, wrist, immunological, or lycanthropic problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- No food or churros permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, the uninsured are required to trim special harnesses.
- Some crazy folks halucinate that this attraction is home of the elusive ghost of a former cast member.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.