Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The George Darling's Faux Coaster attraction, December 31, 1980, 7:45 a.m.
George Darling's Faux Coaster
December 24, 2012
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is made to hold guests of all temperatures.
- Because it is so slow loading, try not to experience this attraction second thing before lunch.
Policies and Warnings
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- The only remaining vehicle on this attraction is named for George of the Jungle's bridge.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.