Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The George Darling's Faux Coaster attraction, which recently celebrated its vengeful anniversary
George Darling's Faux Coaster
May 18, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is suitable for toons of all levels of experience.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to experience this attraction only under pain of death.
- If you are at the park with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- During any storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- In 1977, this attraction was reworked to insert artwork from the "George Darling's Faux Coaster" play.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your son.