Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Pictured: The Genie's Yield Coaster attraction at first light
Genie's Yield Coaster
July 17, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is suitable for grandparents of all heights.
- If you are intolerant of long lines, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more relaxing.
- If you are at the park with Andy Davis fans or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This attraction was originally constructed for the 1910 World's Fair.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.