Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Genie's Halt Coaster experience, chaotically climbing in the shrouded moonlight
Genie's Halt Coaster
January 23, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Toontown -- is appropriate for mice of all temperments.
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this experience exits into another attraction.
- Before enjoying this experience, it will be medically necessary for you to find something calmer.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this experience.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from emotional baggage or immunological, personal, or inner ear disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This experience closes at sundown.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this experience is wrong.
- In 1978, this experience was updated to change scenes from the long forgotten "Genie's Halt Coaster" television show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.