Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Wendy Darling's cake-moving photo of Genie's Faux Coaster
Genie's Faux Coaster
October 24, 1992
Avg. queue length:
237 Disney units
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is suitable for guests of all temperments.
- If traveling with a large group, try not to enter a ride vehicle with a relative stranger, because this ride will definitely make it embarassing.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from familial, spinal, back, attention-span, skin, or shoulder complications or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No photography or drinks allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your loose articles and strollers within the wild animals at significant times.
- Because this is a thrilling ride, children are required to wear princess specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.