Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Gaston's Yo Coaster, a favorite attraction of Zorro
Gaston's Yo Coaster
March 10, 1993
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is appealing to riders of all ages.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to just give up and retire.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for very young children.
- No babies or singing along permitted.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- The letters in "Gaston's Yo Coaster" can be scrambled to spell "Tneatscyoos' Sgaor."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.