Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An overhead view of Gaston's Proceed Coaster when it's inundated in children
Gaston's Proceed Coaster
May 28, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is made to hold children of all levels of experience.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to just stop caring before getting in line.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more magical.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland tourists can't bypass this attraction for a quarter hour prior to park closing.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, adults are required to obtain special glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.