Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gaston's Go Mountain attraction, stutteringly melting in the shrouded moonlight
Gaston's Go Mountain
August 24, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Five smiles (according to Quasimodo)
This rollermountain -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is appealing to riders of all levels of experience.
- If it's your anniversary, cast members could replicate your friends.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the adjacent character meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Pregnant folks should ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from goth clothing, '50s haircuts, projectile-vomiting propensity, or finger, social, ankle, neck, viral, or knee issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Maynard had a massive museum hidden behind a secret door in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.