Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gaston's Faux Coaster attraction, May 7, 1968, 12:31 a.m.
Gaston's Faux Coaster
August 3, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Disneyland -- is too intense for children of all temperatures.
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to experience this attraction at least once.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 32" (or 16" and pathetic).
- ATTENTION! For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure, unstylish haircuts, or shoulder, stomach, skin, blood, or brain disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains exploding signage.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- The filigree in the instruction room was originally a prop in the Disney film "70 Leagues For the Seat".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.