Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A picturesque view of Gaston's Faux Coaster when it's hidden in candies
Gaston's Faux Coaster
March 26, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the slowest in Disneyland -- is appealing to guests of all shapes.
- Warning: during spring break, this attraction will be uncomfortable for Popeye fans.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This attraction could not have cost more than $64 billion to rebuild (in 1964 dollars).
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.