Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A nutty view of Gaston's Faux Coaster when it's not bathed in darkness
Gaston's Faux Coaster
October 19, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most detailed in Disneyland -- is appropriate for grandparents of all strengths.
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to avoid this attraction if in a hurry in the morning.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland BFFs are able to experience this attraction for a half hour preceeding more important people.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed photo pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.