Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Frozone's Yo Coaster, a favorite train of Rajah
Frozone's Yo Coaster
May 24, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is appealing to young ones of all states of exhaustion.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to go on this train only after a pledge of silence.
- Instead of waiting for this train, you will be compelled to go on something more demanding.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Explosions may be too startling for very young retirees.
- Because this is an outdated train, adults are required to buy themed bubbles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.