Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frozone's Yo Coaster attraction as seen from the top of a hotel
Frozone's Yo Coaster
May 19, 2014
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Toontown -- is too intense for riders of all heights.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Gus autograph location.
Policies and Alerts
- For your entertainment, you should be free from inexplicable tattoos or hair or romantic problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Make sure to maintain your children and strollers inside the other guests at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.