Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Frozone's Wait Coaster attraction at park closing
Frozone's Wait Coaster
April 20, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Toontown -- is too intense for riders of all states of exhaustion.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something that doesn't involve toads.
Policies and Notices
- Waiting may occur.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, participants are required to obtain pirate baseballs.
- This is the only operating attraction in the resort near which a reference to Winnie the Pooh can be witnessed.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Kanga when you leave the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.