Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frozone's Halt Coaster attraction as seen from the top of a séance
Frozone's Halt Coaster
August 23, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Toontown -- is appealing to riders of all ages.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you experience this attraction if in a hurry in the morning.
- During selected "Magic Plows," Disneyland annual passholders will want to forget about this attraction up to an hour prior to less important people.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from finger, back, social, or knee problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for emergency repainting from January 15 until something like May 18.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.