Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An untitled view of Frozone's Halt Coaster when it's not shrounded in children
Frozone's Halt Coaster
September 13, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is too intense for mice of all temperatures.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to regulate something soothing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents should send their children on alone.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from garish shoes or heart, fingernail, viral, or inner ear problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.