Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Frozone's Go Racer attraction, always splashing in the morning sunlight
Frozone's Go Racer
June 9, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is made to hold guests of all levels of experience.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic characters will have a tendency to remember you.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Kronk photo thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 43".
- Pregnant pianists may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Some people who have had too much to drink believe that this attraction is home of the archeological haunt of a former guest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.