Massive Sallahland Attraction Database
The Frozone's Go Machine attraction during repairs
Frozone's Go Machine
January 21, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This rollermachine -- the smallest in Toontown -- is too intense for young ones of all hair colors.
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you'll want to go on something soothing.
- You must be at least as high as the sign to avoid a convenience fee.
- Expectant parents may use the restroom first.
- ATTENTION! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from clothing or knee complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imported effects that may be disturbing to young guests.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, participants are required to wear special harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Sallahland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.