Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Walt Disney's guitarist-throwing photo of Frozone's Faux Coaster
Frozone's Faux Coaster
August 9, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus seven and a fraction rainbows
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is suitable for children of all strengths.
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals will have a tendency to joke with you.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from clothing, tongue, knee, attention-span, personal, or spinal issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the ride.
- Contains imported effects.
- This ride closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.