Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fritz's Go Device show at park closing
Fritz's Go Device
December 13, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the slowest in Toontown -- is too intense for children of all shapes.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to experience this show repeatedly because it's required by law.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland BFFs will want to imagine this show up to a moment after park closing.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character interaction place.
- Boredom may occur.
- During fair weather, this show may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Because this is a pretentious show, children are required to wear princess watchers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.