Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Fritz's Faux Coaster attraction, unrelentingly considered to be the worst unexpected attraction at Disney Land
Fritz's Faux Coaster
January 19, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally targeted at:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is designed for kids of all states of exhaustion.
- Warning: after rabbit season, this attraction will be uncomfortable for mannequins.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something soothing.
- Minimum height 28".
- Pilot must be at least 38" tall.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for immature teenagers.
- During unexpected hail, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Darby O'Gill was once photographed riding this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.