Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Fritz's Faux Coaster attraction at night
Fritz's Faux Coaster
January 7, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most detailed in Toontown -- is made to hold young ones of all heights.
- Warning: during Labor Day, this attraction will be crammed full of obnoxious annual pass holders.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the adjacent Lewis Carrol photo area.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant parents can avoid this attraction.
- During unexpected storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- The law requires you to keep your head and balloons away from the cast members at all times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- In 1960, this attraction was updated to remove artwork from the classic "Fritz's Faux Coaster" documentary.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.