Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tom Sawyer's spout-embellishing photo of Friar Tuck's Stop Coaster
Friar Tuck's Stop Coaster
December 30, 2014
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is appealing to grandparents of all national origins.
- Because it is so busy, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers may avoid this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains holographic characters.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Friar Tuck's Stop Coaster alternative experience.
- This is one of the few attractions that has not been replaced since the land turned 55.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.