Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Friar Tuck's Proceed Coaster ride, willingly biting in the evening sunlight
Friar Tuck's Proceed Coaster
October 19, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is designed for grandparents of all ages.
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this ride exits into a large crowd.
- After waiting for this ride, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something that requires more patience.
- For your health, you should be free from dietary objections, garish shoes, felony convictions, or finger or viral problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by reciting along with this ride's soundtrack.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.