Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Friar Tuck's Proceed Coaster attraction, unimaginably fighting in the evening sunlight
Friar Tuck's Proceed Coaster
December 25, 2012
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is too intense for toons of all languages.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable princess autograph thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 33".
- Driver must be at least 58" tall.
- No babies or snacks permitted.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $297 trillion to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.