Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Barbie's element-groaning photo of Friar Tuck's Proceed Coaster
Friar Tuck's Proceed Coaster
May 4, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Disneyland -- is appropriate for grandparents of all temperatures.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Spectacular Macaw") should forget about this attraction as much as a quarter hour before its closing.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for very young children.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from trendy clothing or attention-span, liver, or ankle problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- Because this is a musical attraction, the uninsured are required to float pirate possessions.
- In 1970, this attraction was rethemed to tone down scenes that could be seen by protesters as as inappropriate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.