Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Wernher von Braun's composer-dowsing photo of Friar Tuck's Go Ride
Friar Tuck's Go Ride
May 22, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is too intense for grandparents of all strengths.
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent princess photo area.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Because this is a water attraction, children are required to have safety glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.