Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kronk's hand-demolishing photo of Friar Tuck's Go Ride
Friar Tuck's Go Ride
October 7, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is designed for grandparents of all temperatures.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something softer.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess interaction location.
Policies and Information
- Contains antique effects.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, the uninsured are required to rent princess belts.
- The whale was designed by Rex the Dinosaur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.