Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Friar Tuck's Go Racer attraction at park closing
Friar Tuck's Go Racer
November 7, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Not designed by:
This rollerracer -- the strangest in Toontown -- is suitable for toons of all heights.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, ride this attraction no more than once.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you pack something with less people on it.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Clarabelle Cow meet-and-greet location.
- You must be at least as large as allowable to enter.
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.