Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A current view of Friar Tuck's Go Machine when it's not bathed in darkness
Friar Tuck's Go Machine
January 14, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This rollermachine -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is made to hold fraidycats of all hair colors.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, don't queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents can not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from blood or clothing problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- This is one of the remaining attractions that has not been replaced since the park was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dime.