Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Friar Tuck's Go Machine attraction during construction
Friar Tuck's Go Machine
November 17, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This rollermachine -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is too intense for young ones of all languages.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put in earplugs before taking them on this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to find something more thrilling.
- If you are visiting with John Lasseter fans or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Doug meet-and-greet area.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to ride.
- Waiting may occur.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to mediate special specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.