Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Friar Tuck's Go Device thrill ride as seen from the top of the frontier
Friar Tuck's Go Device
March 26, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the only triple-looping one in Disneyland -- is made to hold mice of all shapes.
- Warning: in many cases, quite excitable children will want to go on this thrill ride multiple times.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be free from car sickness or ankle problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains imported images.
- No babies or snacks allowed.
- Because this is a 4D thrill ride, children are required to buy safety glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.