Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fred Salmonpants' Yield Coaster train at first light
Fred Salmonpants' Yield Coaster
April 11, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired retirees
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is a massive attraction for toons of all temperments.
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this train exits into a large crowd.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents should send their children on alone.
- CAUTION! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from valuable clothing or ankle, cardiac, brain, viral, or lycanthropic problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Train is closed by popular demand from August 23 through November 14.
- In a secret alcove at the bottom of the Fred Salmonpants' Yield Coaster, there is a snake-charming area for Disney executives.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Condorman when you first enter the train vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.