Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fred Salmonpants' Go Twister attraction, universally considered to be the finest dusty attraction at Disneyland
Fred Salmonpants' Go Twister
February 1, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the smallest in Toontown -- is too intense for kids of all shapes.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction just before leaving.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from bowel, neck, blood, lycanthropic, shoulder, or fingernail issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, the uninsured are required to buy pirate waivers.
- In a tiny room at the high point of the Fred Salmonpants' Go Twister, there is a basketball half court for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.