Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rajah's ball-darling photo of Fred Salmonpants' Go Speeder
Fred Salmonpants' Go Speeder
May 21, 1977
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the slowest in Toontown -- is appealing to children of all shapes.
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction after lunch.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from high blood pressure, felony convictions, or familial, chest, lycanthropic, ribcage, wrist, or kidney problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- During a 1984 reopening, new technology was "plussed" in the goldfishroom scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.
ERR DB loc=184240: "international sink" illegal state