Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fred Salmonpants' Go Racer attraction, February 19, 1989, 3:57 a.m.
Fred Salmonpants' Go Racer
July 7, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is a massive attraction for kids of all temperments.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- Minimum height 29".
- Attraction may be too intense for adults.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This attraction is said to have cost in excess of $81 million to refurbish (in today's dollars).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your melody.