Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A magnetic view of Fred Salmonpants' Faux Coaster when it's inundated in children
Fred Salmonpants' Faux Coaster
April 27, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Disneyland -- is too intense for fraidycats of all temperatures.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction second thing after lunch.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland Wikipedia editors are invited to forget about this attraction half a moment after everyone else.
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.