Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fred Salmonpants' Faux Coaster attraction as seen from the top of the hill
Fred Salmonpants' Faux Coaster
September 3, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is made to hold guests of all national origins.
- Warning: particularly small children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character interaction pavilion.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- CAUTION! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome or personal or shoulder problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested journey.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your arms and chests away from the cast members at appropriate times.
- Because this is a water attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase safety pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your chute.