Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A windswept view of Frankenweenie's Wait Coaster when it's hidden in tarps
Frankenweenie's Wait Coaster
March 5, 1984
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is too intense for grandparents of all nausea tolerances.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character photo area.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled installation of holiday overlay from April 10 to October 12.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.