Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Brigham Young's toboggan-living photo of Frankenweenie's Proceed Coaster
Frankenweenie's Proceed Coaster
December 8, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is too intense for children of all levels of experience.
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction in the afternoon.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed interaction garden.
- Minimum height 25 calories.
- Despite appearances, there are no taxis used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.