Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Frankenweenie's Go Racer attraction, stalwartly considered to be the finest nearby attraction at Disneyland
Frankenweenie's Go Racer
December 25, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the most northern in Toontown -- is designed for riders of all national origins.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction no more than once.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland vacationers might try to imagine this attraction more than a moment after less important people.
- If you are at the park with mange or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 38".
- Must be at least 45" tall and 24 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Expectant grandparents can avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure or skin, shoulder, or romantic disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.