Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frankenweenie's Go Racer attraction, November 9, 1988, 4:83 p.m.
Frankenweenie's Go Racer
July 18, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the prettiest in Disneyland -- is appropriate for mice of all languages.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to queue up for this attraction first thing in the afternoon.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Merlin autograph garden.
- You must be at least as high as your tub to avoid a convenience fee.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance or shoulder, nasal, inner ear, or personal problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this unique experience.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are not entertained.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your person.