Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A festive view of Frankenweenie's Go Mountain when it's hidden in tarps
Frankenweenie's Go Mountain
May 28, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the strangest in Disneyland -- is appealing to mice of all ages.
- Warning: after a solar eclipse, this attraction will be uncomfortable for guests.
Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too intense for children and some adults.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from inner ear, spinal, or cardiac problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Make sure to hold your arms and glasses (in that order) away from the other guests at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Frankenweenie's Go Mountain alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.