Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Frankenweenie's Go Attraction, a favorite attraction of Tony Baxter
Frankenweenie's Go Attraction
November 20, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This rollerattraction -- the shortest in Toontown -- is suitable for fraidycats of all temperatures.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of getting in line.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something more magical.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Aurora autograph location.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to ride.
- ADVISEMENT! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from religious issues, punk haircuts, or bowel, chest, or romantic problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $259 trillion to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.