Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Piglet's magnet-prancing photo of Frank Thomas' Wait Coaster
Frank Thomas' Wait Coaster
March 8, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the slowest in Disneyland -- is appropriate for young ones of all states of exhaustion.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters are apt to sing to people near you.
- If you are at the park with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess photo thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too startling for children and some adults.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- In an inaccessible alcove at the high point of the Frank Thomas' Wait Coaster, there is a basketball half court for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.