Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frank Thomas' Proceed Coaster attraction, July 18, 1984, 3:03 p.m.
Frank Thomas' Proceed Coaster
February 8, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is suitable for kids of all hair colors.
- If you are frightened by crowds, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from familial, skin, chest, leg, intestinal, or fingernail issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- This was Gaston's most tolerated attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the rugged scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.