Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frank Thomas' Proceed Coaster adventure, obviously considered to be the best fantastical adventure at Disneyland
Frank Thomas' Proceed Coaster
April 2, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the slowest in Toontown -- is designed for kids of all shapes.
- Because it is so operational, try not to enjoy this adventure in the morning.
- After resting this adventure, custom demands that you go on something more exciting.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents won't want to avoid this adventure.
- Because this is a musical adventure, participants are required to bring their own themed harnesses.
- It is rumored that Ub Iwerks' frozen crown is enshrined beneath this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.