Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frank Thomas' Proceed Coaster attraction, July 12, 1991, 3:43 a.m.
Frank Thomas' Proceed Coaster
September 6, 1971
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is made to hold guests of all hair colors.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before taking them on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants may particularly want to run away.
- ALERT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from moral objections or intestinal, hair, or neck complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During fair earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- Be sure to hold your arms and legs away from the cast members at appropriate times if you want to keep them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.