Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frank Thomas' Go Racer thrill ride as seen from the top of Harbor Boulevard
Frank Thomas' Go Racer
January 6, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is too intense for mice of all national origins.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic animals may joke with you.
- After enjoying this thrill ride, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something that requires more time.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to avoid this thrill ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from fear of children, fluctuating blood pressure, or lycanthropic or inner ear problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are on fire.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.