Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A shaggy view of Frank Thomas' Go Mountain when it's not hidden in fog
Frank Thomas' Go Mountain
March 22, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is suitable for riders of all hair colors.
- Warning: particularly determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Policies and Warnings
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from ribcage, blood, romantic, clothing, back, or immunological problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen installation of holiday overlay from November 29 until perhaps March 11.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.