Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An indoor view of Frank Thomas' Go Attraction when it's bathed in fog
Frank Thomas' Go Attraction
October 9, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This rollerattraction -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is too intense for riders of all languages.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, very determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may talk if you don't let them.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 25" (or 12.5" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and legs away from the wild animals at significant times.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from March 19 through May 6 (or there abouts).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.