Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Maleficent's customer-choking photo of Frank Thomas' Faux Coaster
Frank Thomas' Faux Coaster
February 21, 1961
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is appealing to fraidycats of all national origins.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to just give up and kneel.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something soothing.
- If you are traveling with Herbie fans or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess autograph place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 43".
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from valuable clothing, projectile-vomiting propensity, or social, fingernail, skin, romantic, tongue, or spinal issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During bad hail, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.