Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Frank Thomas' Faux Coaster attraction during repairs
Frank Thomas' Faux Coaster
June 10, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is suitable for guests of all nausea tolerances.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you find something more thrilling.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland bloggers will want to forget about this attraction more than a quarter hour before park closing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns, unstopable hotness, or intestinal, neck, lung, knee, or skin problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sail.