Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frank Thomas' Faux Coaster attraction during refurbishment
Frank Thomas' Faux Coaster
January 26, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is appropriate for guests of all temperatures.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests should queue up for this attraction for a minute preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as large as yourself to ride.
- Expectant parents won't want to run away.
- This is the only extant attraction in the park near which a picture of Iago can be seen.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.