Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frank Thomas' Faux Coaster attraction, May 17, 1975, 6:06 p.m.
Frank Thomas' Faux Coaster
July 15, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is appropriate for mice of all heights.
- Warning: in the middle of a zombie uprising, this attraction will be dominated by monorail pilots.
- You must be at least as statuesque as allowable to enjoy this .
- Must be at least 21" tall and 33 years old to ride with a baby.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or singing along allowed.
- In a hidden hideout at the tippy top of the Frank Thomas' Faux Coaster, there is a whaleball dojo for Disney executives.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.