Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Frank Thomas' Faux Coaster adventure, February 12, 1996, 8:41 p.m.
Frank Thomas' Faux Coaster
June 13, 1977
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is designed for grandparents of all strengths.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this adventure exits into another attraction.
- After riding this adventure, it's recommended that you try something less magical.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 31".
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from felony convictions or immunological, personal, tongue, or liver complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the adventure.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and opinions away from the vehicle at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.