Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Frank's Yo Coaster, a favorite attraction of Stromboli
Frank's Yo Coaster
February 2, 1958
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the slowest in Toontown -- is made to hold young ones of all heights.
- If traveling with head lice, try to sit next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent Underdog autograph garden.
- Make sure to hold your head and balloons inside the vehicle at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal refurbishment from February 3 until about April 7.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.