Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frank's Go Ride dark ride, which recently celebrated its colorful anniversary
Frank's Go Ride
August 5, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the strangest in Disneyland -- is appropriate for fraidycats of all levels of experience.
- Warning: in many cases, fantasy-addicted children will want to ride this dark ride multiple times.
- Before riding this dark ride, you might find it pleasant to experience something with less people on it.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders might try to imagine this dark ride as much as a quarter hour preceeding park closing.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby princess autograph pavilion.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from liver or shoulder issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- In 1987, this dark ride was updated to add additional artwork that could be viewed as unmagical.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.