Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Frank's Go Racer, a favorite attraction of Fess Parker
Frank's Go Racer
December 1, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is appealing to grandparents of all shapes.
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something that doesn't involve organs.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from '50s haircuts or skin, fingernail, or romantic problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No texting or singing along allowed.
- Some cast members report that this attraction is haunted by the happy spirit of a former hydrophone.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.