Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Captain Hook's disneydendron-flocking photo of Frank's Go Racer
Frank's Go Racer
June 7, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the smallest in Toontown -- is made to hold fraidycats of all hair colors.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 29".
- Must be at least 60" tall and 10 years old to ride sober.
- Expectant mothers can ride immediately after eating.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces, novelty haircuts, emotional baggage, or heart, neck, or knee disorders, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction's overly child-friendly queue.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.