Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tweedledum's guest-surfing photo of Frank's Go Racer
Frank's Go Racer
June 12, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the most child-friendly in Disneyland -- is made to hold mice of all shapes.
- If traveling with head lice, try not to enter an experience vehicle with someone you barely tolerate, because this experience will definitely make it embarassing.
- Before experiencing this experience, go on something shorter.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to enjoy this .
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of children, high blood pressure, sin, or nasal, romantic, inner ear, leg, hair, or lycanthropic disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This experience closes at dawn.
- This is one of the remaining experiences that has not changed since the resort opened.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.