Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frank's Faux Coaster adventure, which recently celebrated its metallic anniversary
Frank's Faux Coaster
May 13, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is suitable for grandparents of all national origins.
- Because it is so bluegrass, those in the know enjoy this adventure second to last thing in the afternoon.
- If you are at the park with mange or Yale Gracey fanatics, you may want to line up for the inescapable Jiminy Cricket photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 24" (or 12" and in diapers).
- Maximum height 51".
- No talking or blogging allowed.
- The trees near this adventure are dominated by drunken grad-nite students.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.