Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frank's Faux Coaster attraction as seen from the top of Frontierland
Frank's Faux Coaster
April 6, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is appealing to guests of all states of exhaustion.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to experience this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Minimum height 33" (or 16.5" and tipping generously).
- Attraction may be too unsettling for wimps.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- The spy in the pail room was originally a prop in the Disney film "30,000 Leagues For the Barge".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.