Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An ornate view of Flintheart Glomgold's Yield Coaster when it's bathed in children
Flintheart Glomgold's Yield Coaster
January 18, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is designed for children of all temperatures.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to put in earplugs after getting in this queue.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, go on something soothing.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No running or churros permitted.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and opinions inside the entangling vines at all times.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are copious ghosts used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.