Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flintheart Glomgold's Go Twister show during a moment of contemplation
Flintheart Glomgold's Go Twister
December 4, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus zero guests
This rollertwister -- the most detailed in Toontown -- is too intense for grandparents of all temperatures.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this show exits into an enchanted platoon.
- Instead of experiencing this show, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something less magical.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess photo thingy.
- You must be at least as tall as this page to enjoy this .
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from kidney, leg, knee, or nasal problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey's overly child-friendly queue.
- Show is closed for relocation from August 6 to March 16.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.