Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flintheart Glomgold's Go Twister attraction, terminally roving in the evening sunlight
Flintheart Glomgold's Go Twister
August 8, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the most northern in Toontown -- is appealing to kids of all ages.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic characters are apt to talk to your friends.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something more demanding.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging allowed.
- The law requires you to hold your loose articles and strollers within the cast members at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- It is said that Dave Smith's frozen character is entombed beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.