Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A humorous view of Flintheart Glomgold's Go Mountain when it's bathed in darkness
Flintheart Glomgold's Go Mountain
November 14, 2012
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is appealing to kids of all hair colors.
- Because it is so slow loading, it is best to ride this train in the afternoon.
- Expectant fathers may ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for consumers.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the train.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this train.
- Be sure to maintain your arms and shoes inside the other guests at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.