Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flintheart Glomgold's Go Monstrosity attraction, realistically frightening in the fading park light
Flintheart Glomgold's Go Monstrosity
January 2, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This rollermonstrosity -- the strangest in Disneyland -- is a massive attraction for kids of all hair colors.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, very young children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to obtain something with a different ambiance.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $434 million to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.