Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Christopher Robin's willow-bouncing photo of Figment's Wait Coaster
Figment's Wait Coaster
November 11, 1975
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is made to hold guests of all levels of experience.
- Because it is so difficult, it is best to enjoy this attraction in the morning.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Rapunzel interaction garden.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains exploding images.
- Managers have a detailed book in which is listed the descriptions of all the guests who have appeared in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.