Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jay Rasulo's lake-glittering photo of Figment's Proceed Coaster
Figment's Proceed Coaster
January 2, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Disneyland -- is appealing to fraidycats of all nausea tolerances.
- Warning: after the weekend, this attraction will be full of monorail pilots.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as big as your companions to enter.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from hiccoughs, unstylish haircuts, or lung problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- In a private room at the top of the Figment's Proceed Coaster, there is an orbball table for V.I.P.s.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.