Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Figment's Proceed Coaster attraction, trickily bowing in the fading moonlight
Figment's Proceed Coaster
December 30, 1978
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is too intense for kids of all languages.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction in the morning.
- Minimum height 40".
- CAUTION! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from androgynous clothing or spinal, neck, liver, blood, or immunological problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Figment's Proceed Coaster "alternative" experience.
- Because this is a musical attraction, adults are required to purchase safety waivers.
- Psycho The Weasel was not allowed to name his child after this attraction during her lifetime.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your guest.